Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New blog

Hi everybody!

This is Brian Buckley, the creator of Coffee With Sargeras. Just wanted to give you all a quick heads-up that I've started a new blog. It's not about WoW, or video games, and it's not primarily a humor blog. It's about writing - both my own writing (primarily the novel I'm working on) and my thoughts on writing in general. So it's a very different kind of thing, but also more personal. If you've ever wondered about the person behind the Sargeras blog, here's your chance to learn more.

http://BrianDBuckley.com/

Thanks so much. For reading. For everything.

5 comments:

Allosaurus said...

Awesome! I'm a huge fan of this blog in particular. Just came on here as a nostalgic impulse. I'll have to check out your new stuff.

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for another great post.This is so amazing.

Mod APK said...

Wow thats really great to hear that you have new blog , I do also come up with ne blog Club Apk

Ufa88kh said...

Thank you for excellent article.You made an article that is interesting
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
online poker

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for your great personal post! I really enjoy reading it, you can be a great writer. I will always note your blog.
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

Post a Comment